We tailor our services to your specific needs. You can choose any or all of the following options, and perform the remainder yourself.
- Line editing (only picture book, chapter book, middle grade) – A line edit addresses the creative content, writing style, and language use at the sentence and paragraph level.
- Copy editing – A copy edit addresses spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, consistency, capitalization, etc.
- Register with the US Copyright Office
- Register a domain name
- Obtain a bar code for the back cover
- Obtain cover art and interior illustrations
- Book design and publication in print (Amazon CreateSpace) and/or eBook (Kindle Direct Publishing)
- Establish social media accounts (but not operating the accounts)
- Create web and print collateral (social media banner images, business cards, book marks, etc.)
- Offer advice on book pricing, promotional activities, and social media (but we do not perform promotion)
- Website design and development (but we do not provide web hosting)
- We do not offer legal advice or search engine optimization, nor do we guarantee sales
Pricing depends on the suite of services chosen, but is a fixed amount. The author retains all sales revenue. Contact us to discuss your needs and obtain a free estimate.
We have self-published a few books, including the fantasy children’s chapter book, NIMPENTOAD, and the dark fantasy adult anthology, BEYOND THE PALE, featuring bestselling authors Saladin Ahmed, Peter Beagle, Heather Brewer, Jim Butcher, Rachel Caine, Kami Garcia, Nancy Holder, and Jane Yolen. These were published in print via Amazon’s CreateSpace and as ebooks via Kindle Direct Publishing.
Henry authored ten traditionally-published children’s books:
- MONSTER GOOSE NURSERY RHYMES (Pelican, 2015)
- WHEN YOU GIVE AN IMP A PENNY (Pelican, 2016)
- MABEL & THE QUEEN OF DREAMS (Schiffer, 2016)
- LITTLE RED CUTTLEFISH (Pelican, 2016)
- CAP’N REX & HIS CLEVER CREW (Sterling, 2017)
- HOW THE SQUID GOT TWO LONG ARMS (Pelican, 2018)
- GOOD EGG & BAD APPLE (Schiffer, 2018)
- ALICE’S MAGIC GARDEN (Familius, 2018)
- TWO PIRATES + ONE ROBOT (Kane Miller, 2019)
- SHERLOCK CHICK & BUNNY WATSON (Pelican, 2019)