Winter is coming, so if you love the holidays, and you love George R.R. Martin’s Game of Thrones books (and the HBO series), then you’ll love love Krystal Higgins’ Game of Thrones-themed snowflake patterns. Praise R’hllor!
Krystal’s made the patterns available for free at http://www.kryshiggins.com/free-game-of-thrones-inspired-snowflake-patterns/. May the Seven bless her!
- Print each pattern out on a sheet of paper. Each pattern is contained in an 8″x8″ square, but you can scale as needed for your use.
- I recommend cutting out the 8″x8″ square first before folding.
- Fold the paper 3 times along the creases until you’re left with the triangle that shows the pattern on it (see below for illustrated directions).
- Cut out the gray areas so that the white part remains. You can choose to use an X-Acto knife if you prefer.
- Unfold and tape to windows, attach string to hang on trees, sprinkle on some glitter, etc!
The Great Houses:
House Targaryen – “Fire and blood”
House Stark – “Winter is coming”
House Tully – “Family, duty, honor”
House Greyjoy – “We do not sow”
House Baratheon – “Ours is the fury”
House Lannister – “Hear me roar” (“A Lannister always pays his debts”)
House Martell – Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
House Arryn – As High As Honor